Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Fw:

Subject: Re: Fw:

From: Victor Chanorathaikul <victor.chanorathaikul@lacity.org>

Date: 11/09/2015 09:50 AM

To: Mark Grant <mark.grant@lacity.org>

CC: Dennis Wake <dennis.wake@lacity.org>, Lance Oishi

dance.oishi@lacity.org>, Hector Banuelos <hector.banuelos@lacity.org>, Robert
Gutierrez <robert.gutierrez@lacity.org>, John Arriola <John.Arriola@lacity.org>,
David Archer <david.archer@lacity.org>, "JRuhlen916@aol.com"
<jruhlen916@aol.com>, Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Good Morning Mark,

The keys will be dropped off to your attention by tomorrow (Tue 11/10).
Thanks,

Victor Chanorathaikul

City of Los Angeles
Bureau of Street Services
( 213 ) 847-0849

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Mark Grant < mark.qrant@lacitv.orc > wrote:

Hello Victor,

Will someone be bringing the keys by this coming Monday? If so, they can drop
them off to my attention, so I can get them to the proper officers of the
Westchester Streetscape Improvement Association.

Thanks

Regards,

Mark

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Victor Chanorathaikul

< victor.chanorathaiku l @lacitv.org > wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Dave Archer with BOE West Los Angeles District (cc'd here) will arrange to have keys and the irrigation
chart delivered to you late this week, likely Thursday morning.

Thanks,

Victor Chanorathaikul

City of Los Angeles
Bureau of Street Services

( 213 ) 847-0849

1 of 7

08/15/2018 09:45 AM

Re: Fw:

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Dennis Wake < dennis.wake@lacitv.on >
wrote:

Victor, Can you contact the persons from BOE to obtain keys for the
irrigation systems. You can get them to me and I will make the necessary
arrangements to get them out to the Council Office.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Mark Grant < ma rk.arant@lacitv.org >
wrote:

Do we know who the BOE point person is?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Dennis Wake

< dennis.wake@lacitv.orq > wrote:

The keys we will be sending out are for the irrigation system on the
east side (work performed by City BSS).

The locks on the other side (shown in photos) were installed by the
BOE Contractor and we were never issued out these keys.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Mark Grant < mark.qrant@lacitv.orc >
wrote:

Hi Dennis,

If the keys can be dropped off here at the Council office, under my
name, I'l take responsibility for making sure they get into the proper
hands from the Westchester Streetscape Improvement Association.

I'm here at the Westchster Field Office. If you want to do it by grey
mail, I'm at mail stop 931.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Dennis Wake
< dennis.wake@lacitv.orc > wrote:

If the locks were placed by the Contractor for the west side, you
may want to have Victor C. place a request with the persons he
was working with on that project. Copies of all the keys, as well as
as-builts of the irrigation and copies of the backflow device testing
forms should have been handed over at the time of the final
walk-thru.

I can have my field staff drop off a set of the keys for the irrigation
system. Who would be the one to meet with them and receive
these keys?

Dennis Wake

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Mark Grant

< mark.qrant@lacitv.org > wrote:

2 of 7

08/15/2018 09:45 AM

Re: Fw:

Thanks Lance. As always, you're AWESOME!!!!!

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Lance Oishi

< lance.oishi@lacitv.orc > wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I'm forwarding you the request below from CD-11. I could be
wrong but the locks in the pictures don't look like anything we
typically use, so maybe they were placed on the controllers
installed by Vahik/BOE's project on the west side of the street
and you never got copies of those keys?

At any rate, if you could get Mark/Don Duckworth a copy of
the keys to our controller enclosures, that'd be great. Thanks
in advance for responding to this request on our behalf.

Sincerely,

Lance O.

From: Mark Grant < mark.qrant@lacitv.orq >

Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM

To: Veronica Maxwell < veronica.maxwell@lacitv.org >

Cc: Don Duckworth < dduckworth@altrionet.com >. Lance

3 of 7

08/15/2018 09:45 AM

Re: Fw:

Oishi < Lance.Oishi@lacitv.orq >. " IRuhlen916@aol.com
< iruhlen916@aol.com >

From: 8185152159

Ok. WSA is the city approved entity that maintains all public
rights away in the Parkway and medians north of Manchester
to Howard Hughes Parkway. We made case for every irrigation
controller that the city has between Manchester and Howard
Hughes Parkway on both sides of the street. Stance
Sepulveda is oriented to the rear yards of these houses
addresses are a little elusive and probably subject to a great
deal of interpretation. Rather than send the wrong message
we should just get everything.

4 of 7

08/15/2018 09:45 AM

Re: Fw:

Mark-Antonio Grant

Special Projects /Constituent Advocate
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their
community and stay connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles
information and services are just a few taps away.

310-568-8772 | www.llthclistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their
community and stay connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles
information and services are just a few taps away.

Lance Oishi, Contract Administrator

5 of 7

08/15/2018 09:45 AM

Re: Fw:

Streetscape Development and Coordinated Street Furniture
Programs

City of Los Angeles, Bureau of Street Services

Phone: (213) 847-0903
Fax: (213) 847-0975

[...]

6 of 7

[...]

7 of 7